Healing and health with wheatgrass juice. Below is a brief overview of the benefits and advantages that wheatgrass can provide. On a personal note I take a shot of wheatgrass each day and am amazed at how great I feel. If you would like further information or wish to discuss the benefits of wheatgrass, specific juicers and so on please feel free to contact me directly.
- Wheatgrass juice is one of the best sources of living chlorophyll available.
- Chlorophyll is the first product of light and, therefore, contains more light energy than any other element. Wheatgrass juice is a crude chlorophyll and can be taken orally and as a colon implant without toxic side effects.
- Chlorophyll is the basis of all plant life. Wheatgrass is high in oxygen like all green plants that contain chlorophyll. The brain and all body tissues function at an optimal level in a highly-oxygenated environment.
- Chlorophyll is anti-bacterial and can be used inside and outside the body as a healer. Dr. Bernard Jensen says that it only takes minutes to digest wheatgrass juice and uses up very little body energy.
- Chlorophyll can be extracted from many plants, but wheatgrass is superior because it has been found to have over 100 elements needed by man. If grown in organic soil, it absorbs 92 of the known 102 minerals from the soil.
- Wheatgrass has what is called the grass-juice factor, which has been shown to keep herbivorous animals alive indefinitely.
- Liquid chlorophyll gets into the tissues, refines them and makes them over. Wheatgrass Juice is a superior detoxification agent compared to carrot juice and other fruits and vegetables
- Liquid chlorophyll washes drug deposits from the body.
- Chlorophyll neutralizes toxins in the body.
- Chlorophyll helps purify the liver.
- Chlorophyll improves blood sugar problems.
- George S. Bailey, Ph.D. - "Chlorophyll, the natural plant pigment that lends its color to grass, leaves, and many of the vegetables we eat, may play an important role in prevention of certain cancers. Researchers in the early 1980s discovered that chlorophylls and related chemicals can inhibit the ability of certain DNA-damaging chemicals to cause mutations in bacteria. How might this kind of "anti-mutagenic" activity be important in cancer prevention? Molecular geneticists now know that most if not all human cancers carry mutations in one or more genes that control the rates at which individual cells divide, differentiate, or die. According to current thinking, various combinations of mutations that upset this delicate balance to favor uncontrolled cell growth can then enable this irreversibly damaged cell to form a primary cancer in the lung, liver, blood, bone, skin, or another body organ. Therefore, it seems at least theoretically possible that the anti-mutagenic power of the chlorophylls might allow them to inhibit or reduce the formation of cancers in humans. Recent progress in our laboratory and elsewhere has brought this promise closer to realization."
Wheatgrass is one of the major green foods that are valued by health-conscious individuals as great natural source of nutrients. In Juice form it contains 70% chlorophyll, which is often referred to as the blood of plant life. It closely resembles the molecules of human red blood cells. Chlorophyll has been shown to produce an unfavorable environment for bacterial growth in the body and therefore effective in increasing the body's resistance to illness.
Wheatgrass is considered to be a complete food in itself. The fact is that one pound of fresh wheatgrass is equivalent in nutritional value to 23 pounds of choice garden vegetables. Due to its fibrous nature, which is indigestible by humans, wheatgrass must be liquefied before it can be consumed
Wheat grass is known as an alternative cancer therapy. Drinking of wheat grass juice helps your body to build red blood cells which carry oxygen to every cell. By increasing the oxygenation the body you can help offset smog and carbon monoxide and increase your endurance during physical exercise.
Wheat grass has been found to dissolve scars formed in the lungs and in addition helps wash drug deposits from the body, purifies the blood and organs and counteracts acids and toxins in the body. It helps to increase the enzyme level in our cells, aiding in the rejuvenation of the body and the metabolism of nutrients These enzymes help to disolve tumors.
This nutrient-rich grass contains 17 amino acids which are the building blocks of proteins. The body uses these amino adds for, things like building, muscle tissue, repairing cells, and clotting the blood. Wheatgrass retains 92 of the 102 minerals found in the soil. These minerals include calcium, phosphorus, iron magnesium and potassium. It is a rich natural source of vitamins A and C. Wheatgrass has more vitamin C than oranges and twice the vitamin A as carrots. It is exceptionally rich in vitamins E, K, and B-complex. It is also a natural source of laetrile (B-17). Dr. Chiu Nan Lai of the University of Texas has found that wheatgrass produces an immunization effect against many dietary carcinogens.
More Interesting Wheatgrass Information
Wheatgrass is the young wheat plant. It is one of the most widely used supplemental health foods today. It is a concentrated source of vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll, and enzymes.
Drinking fresh wheatgrass juice is an exceptional way to increase dark green leafy vegetables in the diet. (At this early stage of the plant's life it is considered a vegetable rather than a grain and is safe for gluten-sensitive individuals.)
Ann Wigmore introduced wheatgrass juice to America more than thirty years ago. In her books, Wigmore says it is an ideal food to nourish the body and rid it of toxins. It is especially important to anyone who suffers from pain or illness.
The high chlorophyll content of wheatgrass acts as a "magnet" in drawing out toxins from the body. Chlorophyll is an internal deodorant which cleanses tissues and is soothing and healing.
Chlorophyll, the "blood of plants", is very similar to our own blood. Its molecular structure closely resembles hemin, the pigment that combines with protein to form hemoglobin.
Start with just one ounce of wheatgrass juice per day. A therapeutic program may include as much as two or three ounces.
Wheatgrass juice has many other benefits. It can be used externally as:
- a scalp treatment for lusterless hair;
- a cleanser and astringent for all types of skin;
- a treatment for blocked sinuses (place several drops in each nostril);
- a stimulant for circulation (add a few ounces to bath water of rub into the skin);
- a treatment to help heal cuts and bruises faster.
ENERGIZER: The vitality obtained from wheatgrass juice is remarkable. 30ml of fresh wheatgrass juice is equivalent to the nutritional value of roughly 1.5 kilograms of organic green vegetables in vitamin and mineral content. On an empty stomach, it is assimilated into the blood in about 20 minutes. The vitality lasts throughout the day.
NUTRITIONAL: Wheatgrass juice is a complete food that can be taken orally with no toxic side affects. It contains most of the vitamins and minerals needed for human maintenance. It is also a complete protein with about 30 enzymes and is approximately 70% crude chlorophyll.
BLOOD BUILDER: Both chlorophyll (as in wheatgrass juice)and hemoglobin (red blood cells) are molecularly similar. The only actual difference is that the central element in chlorophyll is magnesium and in hemoglobin it is iron. Chlorophyll has the ability to break down poisonous carbon dioxide and release free oxygen. This inhibits and reduces the action of anaerobic bacteria (a disease-producing micro-organism). Wheatgrass juice has been shown to build red blood cells quickly after ingestion. It normalizes high blood pressure and stimulates healthy tissue-cell growth.
BODY CLEANSING: The many detergent factors of wheatgrass juice can drain the lymph system, carrying away many toxins from all body cells. When an imbalance or injury exists (examples: sore tendons or joints; degenerative disease; etc.), there is a natural build-up of mucous in the lymph particular to that area. This mucous is encapsulated, helping to ensure the proper flow of lymphatic fluid. Wheatgrass juice helps to breakdown the mucous and allow it to drain. This helps to relieve pressure and allow healing.
BODY HEALING: According to Survival of the 21st Century, "In therapeutic amounts, it will detoxify the body by increasing the elimination of hardened mucous, crystallized acids and solidified, decaying fecal matter. Wheatgrass juice's high enzyme content helps dissolve tumors. It is the fastest, surest way to eliminate internal waste and provide an optimum nutritional environment. Wheatgrass juice can also be used as a poultice or wash, stimulating healthy new cells and fighting infections."
INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. THE INFORMATION IS NOT GIVEN AS MEDICAL ADVICE, AND IS NOT GIVEN AS MEDICAL ADVISE. NOR IS IT INTENDED TO PROPOSE OR OFFER TO PROPOSE A CURE FOR ANY DISEASE OR CONDITION. BEFORE STARTING ANY MEDICAL TREATMENT, PLEASE CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN. Please ask for our full disclaimer.